Take The Time to Learn To Fly
• Take a Discovery Flight to see if you like it enough to proceed in obtaining a private pilots license. Cost is $50 – $105 per flight.
• Obtain a third class medical exam/student pilot certificate. Average $100 – $140 After obtaining your Private Pilot License you can use the VA, GI Bill benefits for advance ratings. Look further for FAQ’s go to http://faa.gov.
• Join the club and and be assigned a Flight Instructor to start flying.
• Ground school can be self study FAR part 141 Private Pilot Course using an approved on-line source which upon completion receive a Certificate of Completion, or the Aero Clubs ground school.
• Learn to operate and fly the aircraft. (10 – 15 hours)
• Learn to navigate.
• Prepare for check ride.