Military Personnel Sec.

The Manpower and Personnel Flight can offer you assistance and information on the following topics and services:

Career Development

Assignments, Separations/Retirements, Career Status Bonus, Re-Enlistments/Extensions, Officer Promotions, Enlisted Promotions, Military Testing, Personnel Reliability Program, Force Management Programs, Out-Processing, Passport and VISA Documents, Citizenship.

Customer Service

In-Processing, ID Cards, DEERS, Basic Allowance of Subsistence Program, Line of Duty Determination, Serviceman’s Group Life Insurance, Dress and Appearance, INTRO (Sponsor) Program, Leave Program.
Phone Number Comm. 478-327-5666 | DSN 497-5666


Phone number: (478) 926-4759
Hours of operations: 0730-1630

Address: NAF Human Resources Office
620 Ninth Street, Suite 159
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1469


Phone number: (478) 222-0740
Hours of operations: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Address: 455 Byron St
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1469


Phone Number Comm. 478-327-5666 | DSN 497-5666
Hours of operations: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We are closed the 2nd Thursday of each month @ 1300 for mandatory training

Address: NAF Human Resources Office
660 Macon Street, Bldg 767
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1469


Customer Service
Phone number: (478) 222-0601
Hours of operations: 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.

Address: 455 Byron St
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1469

Force Management Operations

Special Duty Assignment Pay Program, Permanent Change of Assignment Actions, Classification Actions, Duty History/Information, G-Series Orders Processing, Evaluations, Short Tour Credit, TDY Accumulator, SEI Updates, Awards and Decorations, Adverse Actions.

Career Development Q&A

Q: Do we process tourist passports?
A: no.

Q: How long does it takes to process passports and visa?
A: 6 to 8 weeks for both

Q: Can I do my passport and visa at the same time?
A: It depends on the country. You can go to the foreign country guide to find out which countries.

Q: How long does it take to receive PCS orders?
A: 7 to 10 days after all requirement documents have been submitted.

Q: When am I eligible to reenlist?
A: First term airman 12 months prior to DOS, second term career airman 90 days prior to DOS unless you have a service directed retainability requirement.

Q: Why does my DOS and ETS not match?
A: If they do not match, then you have an extension that you have not entered into yet.

Q: When will I receive my CJR?
A: 4 year enlistees CJR window is on the first duty day of the 35th month but NLT the last duty day of the 43rd month. 6 year enlistees CJR window is on the first duty day of the 59th month, but NLT the last duty day of the 67th month.

Q: I just got an assignment, what do I do?
A: Wait for your email from career development. We will send an email with everything that you need for your assignment and schedule you for an initial assignment briefing.

Q: What are your hours?
A: 0730-1530, Walk in hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 0900 – 1100 Tues & Thurs 0800 – 1100.
Passports and visas are done by appointment only and any information or questioned can be sent via email to:

Q: Do you do civilian dependent ID cards?
A: If you are a current civilian employee, you will come here with your dependents with marriage certificate, driver’s license or state ID for spouse. For children, bring the birth certificate, and social security card.

Q: Do you do civilian retiree dependent ID cards?
A: No. DEERS will issue civilian retiree ID cards.

Q: How do I apply for separation or retirement?
A: Apply through vMPF in the separation or retirements link.

Customer Support Q&A

Questions for DEERS

What do I need if my ID was lost, stolen, or expired and taken at the gate?
For CAC’s you will need a letter from your unit explaining what happened to the CAC and signed by your Security Manager, Director or Commander, or a police report.

What forms of ID’s are accepted for ID card issuance?

  • You must have an unexpired Primary and a Secondary ID to obtain a new ID.
  • VA Card and Student ID are not accepted.
  • All customers 18 and over must provide two forms of ID.
  • Primary ID must be one of the following:
    • Military, Civilian and Contractor ID
    • Driver’s License
    • US Passport Book or Passport Card
    • Foreign National ID with photograph
    • Foreign Passport
  • Secondary ID:
    • Voters Registration Card
    • Birth Certificate original or certified
    • Driver’s License
    • Social Security Card
    • Photo ID issued by Federal, State, or local government

What do I need to do to update my Dependent at age 21?

  • Students can be updated 90 days before their 21st Birthday.
  • All letters must be from the Registrar’s Office or Student Clearinghouse online.
  • Updating their full-time status while they are currently enrolled in a semester:
    • Current enrollment letter from the Registrar Office stating full-time, in an associate’s degree or higher, current semester attending, anticipated graduation date.
  • Updating their full-time status while they are NOT currently enrolled in a semester:
    • Previous semester letter stating full-time status AND an acceptance or enrollment letter for the next semester.

At what age does my ID become indefinite?

  • For the military sponsor it’s the age of 65
  • For dependents it’s the age of 75

What do I need to update my marriage?

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Birth Certificate of spouse
  • Driver’s License of Spouse
  • Social Security Card of Spouse

How do I make an appointment?

Where are the nearest CAC reset stations?

What is needed to update Initial Enlistment Bonus?

  • AF 3008- Supplement to Enlistment Agreement
  • DD FM 4/1, 4/2/ & 4/3
  • Technical School Training Certificate


Force Management Operations (FMO)
Questions and Answers (Q/A)

(1) Q. Where can I find the most up to date information on vPC?
Ans. All information regarding vPC can be found on Please ensure you also click on “Notify Me” on the bottom of the page. This allows you to be notified of any updates to the page.

(2) Q. How do I initiate sites for evaluations?
Ans. Only MPF Management and CSS roles can initiate evaluations on members. This should only be used in rare instances. Reference the vPC CSS Evaluations Processing Handbook. Evaluations can only be initiated if a current open Evaluation does not already exist in vPC for that Ratee.

(3) Q. Is vPC able to route to an org box?
Ans. No. This capability will not be added.

(4) Q. Currently, vPC does not have the ability to prevent other MPSs from granting any access into another MPS ID
Ans. Until this enhancement is fielded, all MPSs should be working with each other to grant access into another MPS ID. As vPC is built using the PAS Admin Table, keep in mind that if the table is altered, it takes 72 hours to flow in vPC and can affect other items that are driven by MilPDS to include delivery of print products. Furthermore, the use of the PAS Admin Table does not give the capability the chain of command (parent-child hierarchy) to see all reports they are required to review or coordinate.

(5) Q. Decorations are being finalized and are displaying in PRDA, however, MilPDS is not updating after a week. How long should it take for MilPDS to update?
Ans. Contact your servicing MPS (FMO @ DSN 472-6861 or to ensure MilPDS was manually updated to reflect your decoration.